Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

one of the cutest things I've ever seen!


i just love this!

my sister, Kristen, has started a new business with thirty-one. i am so proud of her! i had never heard of this company before, and just started looking through their catalog and loved it!



~~~purses, wallets, totes, rolling totes, baskets, lunch bags, aprons, organizers, accessories, gym bags, bibs, even clipboards and totally stylish stationery~~~



my favorite thing in the whole catalog is this tote, picture above, because you can customize each child so it resembles your family! you can customize gender, hair, skin color, and outfit! i can't wait to be able to order mine...but it will have to wait until after our approval and referral come!



do you have some Christmas shopping to do? i'm thinking my girls totally need the "organizing shoulder bag" to wear while we are in Rwanda to hold their sunscreen, sunglasses, and chapstick!






also, if you spend $31, you get a FREE Zipper Pouch, also a perfect accessory for our upcoming travel!



almost all the items in the catalog can be personalized for $6 each!



just in case you want to shop the catalog, go to this link, and then click my events, and then click "shop now"!



1 comment:

  1. That is funny! I just saw Thirty-One stuff yesterday and found out that they can customize your family too! I love it!

    ReplyDelete