Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Loving October

This has got to be one of the best months of the year. I love when the weather changes, and you wake up actually cold in the mornings. I love wrapping my hands around my hot cup of coffee each morning and making hot chocolate for the kids. I love football and watching my kids' soccer games and eating apples.

On one lame note: my kids still do not have pumpkins. I know! Lame.

Here is a glimpse of our week so far:

Caleb lost his first tooth! On Monday, October 19, we were at a birthday party, rock climbing at an indoor climbing wall. Caleb accidentally hit his mouth against his rope, and POP! Out came the tooth. He was so excited, so thrilled that it didn't hurt, and then he saw the blood. That didn't go so well, but a quick call to Daddy at work made him feel much better.

Ezra is sick today. I kinda like it. He just lays there with me, and puts his head on my shoulder.
Marie LOVES to take care of her little brother!
And one just for fun!

4 comments:

  1. tell caleb CONGRATULATIONS on losing the first tooth! how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just sent a link to your blog to friends of ours who are adopting their 3rd (and maybe 4th) children from Rwanda!
    Blessings
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your little guy feels better!!!
    XoxoGapGirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are sweet...he is fine now! Back to his old rambunctious self! I went to your blog...we have a lot in common! I love hearing about mamas like you...so affirming and encouraging to me.

    ReplyDelete