Pages

Monday, November 9, 2009

Is it November already?

Does time fly or does time fly?

I really didn't mean to be a once every 3 weeks kind of blogger, but man, before you know it, the day is just gone.

What have I been up to?

**reading the Clutter Diet book, and trying to learn new tricks about being organized
It seems hopeless.

**Christmas shopping, as December really seems to do me in. Out of my family of 6, we have 3 December birthdays. Yikes. Can you smell the stress? I just know that our precious ones from Rwanda will have December birthdays! God likes to stretch me like that.

**checking emails in case of referrals from Rwanda. Not my own referral (it will be several months before we will receive that) but the referrals of friends in our program.

**emptying closets of "summer" clothes and trying to fill them with "winter" clothes. The upstairs of our home is a current disaster. I do pack clothes away for our next blessings, but some aren't worth keeping. But instead of just giving them away (or throwing them away!) like a normal person, I have to give them to the "right" person, which means they stick around here in a nice pile for months.

**trying to spend less time on the computer reading blogs. It is improving somewhat, with a long way to go.

**trusting God in new ways with our future, leaving it in His hands. Then I snatch it back, and then I trust again. What a process! My own plans exhaust me, yet God promises His yoke is light. Why I would exchange the two confounds me, yet I do it again and again.

Thank You, God, for planning for me, for thinking for me, for loving me.

No comments:

Post a Comment