Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

I'm thinkin' Cracker Barrel


Tonight we are having friends over for dinner. I was trying to figure out what to serve when all of a sudden it hit me...why, Cracker Barrel of course!

No, we aren't going out to eat, but I thought, why not just make some of our favorite food from there?

So on the menu for tonight, we have:
Chicken Pot Pie
Biscuits (of course!)
Asparagus
Fried Apples
Strawberry Spinach Salad (not Cracker Barrel, just because!)

and, Joel's personal favorite,
Blackberry Cobbler and vanilla ice cream

Want to come?

3 comments:

  1. Yes, please. We'll catch the first flight out this evening.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! We definitely want to come! Jeremy's favorite dessert is also blackberry cobbler with vanilla ice cream. Those two must be related or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll be there in a flash, but can you add Hash Brown Casserole, please? And Fried Okra. My faves... :) Hope it was as excellent as it sounds.

    ReplyDelete