Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

yoooo-hoooo

Yes, I am alive!
I am here!

Once you get really far behind in blogging, it is so hard to catch up. Just like journaling, I guess. How in the world do you say all that has been going on since May, when I last posted?

I knew it was time to post when I realized my mom knew more about the lives of the kids in the blogs on my side bar than she knew about mine. oops.

time to post.

Since May, we have
1. waited
2. finished school
3. enjoyed the beach
4. waited
5. decluttered
5. traveled to visit family
6. waited
7. started back to school
8. played soccer
9. waited.

Here are the blessings this afternoon:


It is football season. We are happy people.

3 comments:

  1. I was excited to see a new post pop up on the side of my blog. Have been wondering if you have heard any news, but will continue to follow. May He bless you as you wait in obedience. Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, hello stranger! good to see you back :)

    Kayan

    ReplyDelete
  3. They've grown! So glad you're posting again.:)

    ReplyDelete