Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

10 Projects in 10 days








Oh, pantry
I ignore you so

Do you have as many projects as I do?

I was thinking of starting a series called "10 projects in 10 days", and showing a before picture of a drawer (for example) and then later that day, that SAME drawer totally transformed into a thing of beauty and perfection.

I thought that would really motivate me to get a move on with some of these projects that are lingering (that's a really nice word for it...pounding me over the head may be a more accurate description). Projects such as our kitchen junk drawer, under my bathroom sink, my craft table, the desk in our office, our school room, the laundry room cabinets. These are just a few of the projects I had in mind that I would tackle in the next 10 days.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Why don't I forget the whole "10 projects in 10 days" thing, and do a series on "one project in 10 days" ? Hmmm, but then it wouldn't really be a series, it would be more like a single post.

But that's okay, right?

3 comments:

  1. Regan, Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. I am not a write but keep getting told through this blog that I write really well. That is encouraging :). I just blog what I am thinking. It is crazy.

    Good luck with your projects! I did that over the Christmas holiday because we were snowed in. I have a new list though that needs to be done too! It never ends....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for one project in 10 days... at least if I have to have those goals... if it's for you, then 10 in 10 days sounds better.

    You starting with that pantry? What happened to when I cleaned it for you, like 3 years ago? I had it nice and PRETTY then...

    It does make me want to write my list down... and prioritze it. I have a million things on my list - where to start?? At #1, I suppose...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should see my bathroom countertop! And our den. And our pantry. And our bedroom. And my dresser drawers. Shameful! And I only have the distraction of one kid! You have four - you get a free pass.

    ReplyDelete