Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Looking for a good book?

I am not a reviewer of books, but man, I have had some really good ones in my hands lately!

All recommended by others. All seriously unbelievable.

I am not even that big of a reader. While I have very good intentions of reading, and often have books falling over themselves on my nightstand, the actual reading part gets lost, and the desperate need for sleep or good conversation with my hubby take over.

Until recently! I can't put these books down.

Get on with it already, you are saying. Okay.



Do you have a trip coming up? Do you need a good book for the car/plane? Go get this book from the library! Go buy it! It is so good. I could not put it down.

1 comment:

  1. this is such a good book! also, read the "sequel!" it is great as well!

    ReplyDelete