Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

thanksgiving 2011

He brought me to His banqueting table, His banner over me is love.









Uncle Evan with Malachi


this thanksgiving was a time spent reflecting on God's table, His feast, His lavish grace, His overwhelming love, His banner over me. amazing.

recently our pastor was describing a feast he attended where every delightful food you can imagine was on display for all to enjoy. He described how awful it would be if, upon seeing such beauty, the host said to you, no, this table is not for you. You are not allowed to dine with me.

But God does not do that. Instead He sets the most beautiful table, beyond our wildest dreams, and invites us to come, eat, rest, receive.

He brought me to His banqueting table, His banner over me is love indeed.




No comments:

Post a Comment