Pages

Monday, July 27, 2009

Fingerprint Appointment

After checking the mail faithfully for two weeks, our fingerprint appointment came in the mail!

Well, in all honesty, it is the second fingerprint appointment we received. The first one was scheduled at a time when we will be out of town. I forgot to include in my cover letter with my I-600a application the ONE day that we couldn't come! And that is the day our fingerprints were scheduled. So, even though I didn't WANT to do it at all, I mailed back in the "reschedule this appointment" paper! Yuck!

And today we received the new appointment time! It is for Wednesday, August 19th at 10am. Of course, I wish it were sooner, but I will take what I can get!

Our home study is still at our state Department of Social Services, waiting for approval. After that, it is on to CIS, where we will wait for another approval!

"He is the Rock, his works are perfect, and all his ways are just. A faithful God who does no wrong, upright and just is he." Deuteronomy 32:4

No comments:

Post a Comment