Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

Home Study Moving On!

Our home study has been approved by AWAA and is now in the process of being sent to our state for approval!! (AWAA doesn't have anyone to do home studies in our state, so I had to find a different agency to do the home study) I have been told this can take a month. Of course we are praying it will take less time than this, but we are also realistic. We should be receiving a tracking number to know when it gets to the state and when the state sends it on to USCIS, so you just know I will be checking that tracking number like crazy.

I will now send our application for our I-600a! We will hopefully get a fingerprint appointment this month.

Once our state approves our home study, it will be forwarded to USCIS, to join the rest of the application and fingerprints. Once it is all together, we wait for our I-171H! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel of paperwork. Then begins the tunnel of waiting for approval/referral. That is the hard part. At least now I have something to DO!

No comments:

Post a Comment