Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Dossier On Its Way!

While we were at Disney, our dossier was approved by the Rwandan Embassy in Washington, DC, and we received our letter of non-objection.

Wahoo!

For those of you that love dates as much as I do, it was finished on Friday, September 25, which was 3 weeks to the day after it was taken there. Just about 14 business days, like I was told.

Now I have another tracking number, which I love, and am able to see where it is at all times.

Right now it is in England, in a place called Poyle!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Regan, I'm thrilled to hear the news about your dossier, and it looks like we are on about the same timeline. I would enjoy chatting in a more private setting. I'm kind of new to blogging, though, so I'm not quite sure how to do it. Would you mind emailing me? Thanks.
    kellysmith4100@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful news! Ours stopped in Poyle, too.:) I'm so incredible excited to hear of your approval with the next bunch! Counting the days here....sort of. Chad is leaving for China soon, and I have a really bad feeling the referral will come while he's gone. Congratulations on your dossier being on its way!

    ReplyDelete