Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Outta Here, Baby

It is finished!

While those are some of the best words Jesus ever said, they also describe where we are in the paper chasing process!

D-O-N-E!

Marriage license certified/authenticated...check!
Sent to Terra...check!
Arrived on her desk...check!

Washington DC birth certificate ARRIVED...check!
Overnighted to Terra...check!
On Terra's desk...check!

There is not one thing left for me to do!

Except, of course, to go watch college football with my husband and three oldest cherubs. We've only been waiting for, like, EVER for football season to start.

Except, of course, to clean off this desk. And to wash the dishes that are in the sink. And to fold that HUGE pile of laundry waiting for me.

But, for now, I am reveling in this DONEness.

5 comments:

  1. It came?! Wow! You are so in the next group of approvals! Enjoy the wonderful peace that comes when you've done all you can do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Regan, I am so, so excited for you! Can't wait to have that done feeling myself! Praise Him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great feeling! congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! congratulations! So glad you've got all those boxes checked! Loved the video by they way. Wished I'd been at kinkos to see it all go down! -Sarah W

    ReplyDelete