Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

just in case you were wondering

Update: this is not the exact title of a great book by Max Lucado. I was mistaken. I think the bread mold got to me. The actual name of the book is Just in Case You Ever Wonder.
**********************************************************
Original:
(This is the title of a great book by Max Lucado, which is a total side note. So adoption friendly!)

Anyhoo, just in case you were wondering:
**the science fair projects are DONE.

**this is a miracle.

**they are now in the back seat of my friend's car, about to be driven to the location of the science fair, to be put up. Wasn't that sweet of her to take our projects, too? The church is 40 minutes away!

**we had a lovely dinner last night that was actually COOKED, by me, in celebration of my husband and his unbelievably difficult schedule lately. It even included dessert. A major bonus. And decaf coffee, courtesy of Marie Joy, who loves any excuse to make coffee for us. Telling you about our cooked dinner is not to brag, only to show you how much of a novelty this has become that I have to blog about it.

**now, it is time for some SERIOUS cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment