Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

family outing


on Saturday morning, while visiting Joel's parents for a wedding, we decided to get out of the house, into the heat, and go OUT!


we traded our Caleb for Lauren, a cousin that Marie and Kate love. Caleb got to spend time with Lauren's brother, Christian, so all was good.


We went downtown to the farmer's market. We didn't buy anything, but tasted lots of goodies like tomatoes and grapes. Dee-lish!


We also walked all around with our starbucks treat (mmm, mmm). Almost nothing makes me feel like everything is going to be okay as carrying around a cup from Starbucks.
Breathe in, breathe out. Sip.





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the updates and precious pictures! I am enjoying my externship but miss you all terribly! Please tell Marie I love her new haircut and the rest of your crew I said hello. And just so you know... I found 3 starbucks gift cards when I was cleaning out my purse last Sunday and thought of you! If I get done early one day this week, I may try to come visit (and use those cards to pick us both up a treat on the way!)

    ReplyDelete