Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

tick tock

My oldest Marie wanted to get her hair cut before school starts. So we packed up the crew (minus one, Kate is visiting Grammy and Gramps right now) and headed into the hair cut place. The lady almost fainted when she saw us, but I reassured her we were there for only one hair cut. She smiled, got her color back, and then Marie proceeded to talk her ear off for the next 20 minutes, after the lady asked Marie if her mom was babysitting.

People just don't know what to do with us.

To my surprise, Marie decided to go short. Here she is:


All I can hear when I look at her is the ticking of the clock, reminding me how fast she is growing up.

2 comments:

  1. love the hairdo! loved talking to you today! love your hardwoods...when did those happen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 7 yr old had her major haircut this summer too. The short/cute look must be in! Precious!

    ReplyDelete